- Why are Fans so Critical of J.P Arencibia?Posted 19 days ago
- Roy Oswalt signs with RockiesPosted 19 days ago
- Will The Blue Jays Lineup Switch Payoff?Posted 27 days ago
- Future NL Cy Young Winner, Jose Fernandez. Wait. Too soon?Posted 34 days ago
- Brewers Pitcher Yovani Gallardo Arrested for DUIPosted 35 days ago
- Marlins sign David Aardsma to a minor league dealPosted 39 days ago
- A’s place Yoenis Cespedes on the 15-Day DLPosted 39 days ago
- Jays Already Considering Reyes ReplacementsPosted 39 days ago
- Cubs place Kyuji Fujikawa on 15-day DL with muscle sprain in forearmPosted 39 days ago
- Angels, Kip Wells agree to minor league dealPosted 39 days ago
Logan Morrison might not be ready for Opening Day
- Updated: January 12, 2013
Logan Morrison, who was at his third annual charity baseball camp to benefit the American Lung Association, spoke with Juan C. Rodriguez of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel and told him that he might not be ready for Opening Day.
“I’m not going to be able to run until the middle of February,” he said. “It’ll take a week into spring training, then it will be a progression to lead up to bases at some point. I don’t know when that will be.”
Logan Morrison underwent a second knee surgery on September 5th to repair his patellar tendon in his right knee. Morrison, 25, appeared in only 93 games last year, where he posted a .230/.308/.399 line with 11 homers and 36 RBI’s for the Miami Marlins.