- Why are Fans so Critical of J.P Arencibia?Posted 18 days ago
- Roy Oswalt signs with RockiesPosted 18 days ago
- Will The Blue Jays Lineup Switch Payoff?Posted 26 days ago
- Future NL Cy Young Winner, Jose Fernandez. Wait. Too soon?Posted 33 days ago
- Brewers Pitcher Yovani Gallardo Arrested for DUIPosted 34 days ago
- Marlins sign David Aardsma to a minor league dealPosted 38 days ago
- A’s place Yoenis Cespedes on the 15-Day DLPosted 38 days ago
- Jays Already Considering Reyes ReplacementsPosted 38 days ago
- Cubs place Kyuji Fujikawa on 15-day DL with muscle sprain in forearmPosted 38 days ago
- Angels, Kip Wells agree to minor league dealPosted 38 days ago
Reds avoid arbitration with Mike Leake
- Updated: February 6, 2013
The Cincinnati Reds and right-hander Mike Leake have agreed to a one-year $3.06 million contract that avoids arbitration, reports Mark Sheldon of MLB.com.
Leake, 25, went 8-9 with a 4.58 ERA with 5.8 K/9 and 2.1 BB/9 in 179 innings over 30 starts for the Reds this past season.
The 25 year-old was asking for $3.5 million, while the Reds had offered 2.65 million.